Friday, March 12, 2010

worst practical!!

T,T
today's practical really SUCKS~!!
thanks to those SMART lab assistants~!!! =.=
litmus paper suppose test on the gas released by the reactants,
but, they ask us threw it inside the test tube~
so, end up, the test FAILED and we need to RE-DO!!

damn the cacat water bath,
make me stand there and doing the free spa for my pity hand for 20 minutes!!
gosh~ i can feel the heat badly!!!
after steamed my hand, i cold it at the ICE bath for another 20 minutes~
great, my hand is really enjoy the day between hot and cold~ 0.o

i guess that the apparatus at my banch really got something wrong,
4 of us can't get the DRY aspirine powder!!
and the asprine vapour make my eye damn pain,
seriously, i really can't open my eye that time, well well,
another EXTRA memorable experience for me in lab work~

our course, suppose be the fastest group to finish all the report,
but, we ruin our own record today!! T.T
HOW CAN IT BE!!!!!!"??????
totally disappointed with myself~ ='(
ala, i admit that, i'm a bit kia su in practical work la~

MISS OOI~!!! WE MISS YOU!!
can you come back and be our MB lab assistant???
we still prefer you more~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment