Friday, December 4, 2009

my real holiday

it's my HOLIDAY now~
100% holiday!!
no need to worry about my result anymore
lols the feel just damn NICE!!
haha.. i don't care about how bad is my result
i just care that i pass or not~!!

yea..
i'm lucky~
i appreciate my luck!!

anyway,
this time, really too scary
cannot so slack anymore
next sem must study hard already (try to)
old people cant afford such cik gek's thing~
will get heart attack very easy one~

haha.. this noon, when waiting for result to be released
i on facebook and check up my luck after few months~ 51%
then play viwawa big 2.5 while the time passing~!!
keep win~ haha.. a good sign~ =p

i kept refresh my imu mail box since 3pm..
really super nervous when i click on the message!!!!
OMG!!!
once i saw 'your end of sem 3 result: pass'
i really jumped and shouted!!!!!!!!
I PASS I PASS!!!
haha...
and i made my grandma damn shocked there
she thought i something wrong already xD
i was just tooooooo happy!!!!!
but hor, that ms santha so cacat lo..
why wrote there sem3 lea?
make me worry for another 1 hour until adam confirm with me once again!!
damn~ kanasai!!

whatever la....
my holiday mood is totally turn on now~ !!
yea yea yea!!

i'm appreciate for my luck now..
i still pass for my genetic although i went for the exam without any preparation..
thanks!!!!!

anyway, good luck for those friends who need to resit~
for statisitic!! lolx.. another subjects that i scare i can't pass!!

No comments:

Post a Comment